Hometown Buffet - Review about Skillet Steak from San Diego, California
You advertise great steak skillets but this is what is served In El Cajon and Santee hometown needs to make it right
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Skillet Steak
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Fettuccini Carbonara, Got Noodles and Mayo (or something white). I didn't feel like taking a trip to the emergency room so I chose not to eat it. ..."
- "Me and my family of 4 atrived after picking up my mom visiting around 8 bc she kapt checking time bc she wanted to catch the bulldog game We thought..."
- "Nasty is the word to use when it came to mira mesa htb all the upper management were having a major meeting there today February 17th. so you think that they'd..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "My husband and I bought bed frame, head board and foot board set on Sep 25. and we got them on Nov 10. it took over 1month, but it was..."
- "i concur, worst chairs ever. we have 6 dining chairs and 5 barstools. cant even give them away. the "leather" is peeling, cracking. They sat untouched for 2 years and we started using..."
- "My husband and I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Josette Alvarez. We were first-time home buyers and sellers with very little knowledge of how the process..."