Hometown Buffet - Review about Buffet Food from Los Angeles, California
Nasty is the word to use when it came to mira mesa htb
all the upper management were having a major meeting there today February 17th. so you think that they'd be trying to impress with good food and good service. that was far from the case though. all of the macaroni and cheese mashed potatoes and other sides were crusty and cold. all of the food was gone and all of the trays we're not being refilled at all
I was there for a good hour and 10 minutes and they have the same old crusty pizza that was there from the time I came in. also there soda machine was watered down and out of soda syrup there cookies were hard and burn along with some other desserts. Today is a Tuesday, lunch time not that many guest
so why no food. And why such bad cooks.
horrible horrible horrible
cant believe upper management couldn't see what was going on....
Just go out of business already
save people there money, so they can buy some food they'll enjoy......
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Buffet Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."