Hometown Buffet - Review about Buffet Food from Los Angeles, California
Nasty is the word to use when it came to mira mesa htb
all the upper management were having a major meeting there today February 17th. so you think that they'd be trying to impress with good food and good service. that was far from the case though. all of the macaroni and cheese mashed potatoes and other sides were crusty and cold. all of the food was gone and all of the trays we're not being refilled at all
I was there for a good hour and 10 minutes and they have the same old crusty pizza that was there from the time I came in. also there soda machine was watered down and out of soda syrup there cookies were hard and burn along with some other desserts. Today is a Tuesday, lunch time not that many guest
so why no food. And why such bad cooks.
horrible horrible horrible
cant believe upper management couldn't see what was going on....
Just go out of business already
save people there money, so they can buy some food they'll enjoy......
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Buffet Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I ordered an e-gift card on The Cheesecake Factory's website the morning of December 3, 2013. The website states that the recipient typically receives the gift within 2-4 hours; however,..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."