Hometown Buffet - Review about Buffet Food from Los Angeles, California
Nasty is the word to use when it came to mira mesa htb
all the upper management were having a major meeting there today February 17th. so you think that they'd be trying to impress with good food and good service. that was far from the case though. all of the macaroni and cheese mashed potatoes and other sides were crusty and cold. all of the food was gone and all of the trays we're not being refilled at all
I was there for a good hour and 10 minutes and they have the same old crusty pizza that was there from the time I came in. also there soda machine was watered down and out of soda syrup there cookies were hard and burn along with some other desserts. Today is a Tuesday, lunch time not that many guest
so why no food. And why such bad cooks.
horrible horrible horrible
cant believe upper management couldn't see what was going on....
Just go out of business already
save people there money, so they can buy some food they'll enjoy......
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Buffet Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You advertise great steak skillets but this is what is served In El Cajon and Santee hometown needs to make it right..."
- "Horrible service. The waiter was a slug. I cleaned up the dishes for him. He couldn't be bothered to clean up our table after serving our dessert. He walked away..."
- "I received a Outback Steakhouse gift card from my newphew for my birthday. The package the card came in said the card was good for $25 to $500 dollars...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I took my wife's GMC Yukon to Expert Smog & Tune Inc., on Superior Ave,in Costa Mesa, Ca. to have a routine brake job done. Later that day, the owner,..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "Hello, we flew from Auckland, NZ to Reno, NV on 2-26-16. When changing planes in Sydney, AU the pushback machine transmission apparently broke. So we had to wait for another...."