2.5

My 3 kids and i were at the hometown buffet #0256 on burbank empire on sat 5/28/16 and by 5:45pm after verily being there 7 min the manager DENA made a scene infront of customers, humiliating me and my kids for according to her not paying for a soda,when my smallest child who's a special kid with autism took my cup and put soda on it when actually kids meal as far a i understood come with it i explain to her i didn't appreciate being discriminated and humiliated in front of customers like that and specially after trying that hard unsavory brisket meat.after that awful scene told her we were not gonna sit there and listen to her while the rest customers were staring at us,we requested our money back and left right away after telling her i was gonna report this incident to corporate wich by her look she acted like she didn't care. awful the worst way for a real manager to aproch and deal with a long time customer.we've been going to the hometown in van nuys and never ever have an experience like that,such a ridiculous scene and i guarantee you all my friends will hear and know of the horrible way i was treated by this so called manager DENA who didn't take a minute of her time 2 figure out why we did things the way we did it or care to investigate she just assumed things and took it for done without giving us a chance to explain why my special kid did it without any bad intention.

Now the real question is REALLY? was all of that really necessary for a soda ? After spending 55 dolars on that restaurant and that's without counting the millions of times since my kids were born we have been going to what i considered was my family restaurant.

To whoever this concern you should give a second thought before employing a manager like that trust me after this incident i doubt you could have my family as customers again. Hope you take action in this matter.

Review about: Hometown Buffet Manager.

Comments