1.3
Cleanliness

I'M A BIG FAN OF HOMETOWN BUFFET AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS, I JUST RELOCATED TO NORTHERN CALI.AND HAVE FOUND ONE THATS NOT TO CLOSE TO MY HOME BUT THE ONLY ONE IN MY TOWN, I'M SAD TO SAY THAT I'LL NEVER BISIT THIS LOCATION AGAIN, EACH TIME THAT I'VE GONE THERE THE VISIT WAS NOT A GOOD ONE AT ALL, FAVORIT FOOD NOT AVAILABLE, ATTITUDE OF EMPLOYEES VERY UGLY, AND EVEN SOME INAPPROPRIATE MAINTENANCE WORK BEING PERFORMED IN THE DINNING AREA WHILE EATING.

THIS MORNING I ENTERED 6-21-15 FATHERS DAY FOR BREAKFAST AND HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF THEM ALL I WILL.NEVER RETURN TO THIS LOCATION EVER AGAIN, IT IS MY SINCERE OPION THAT THIS LOCATION SHOULD BE RE-TRAINNED ON EFFECTIVE OPERATING PROCEDURES.

Pinole Vista Shopping Center, 1570 Fitzgerald Dr, Pinole, CA 94564

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kcwgthetruth is overall dissatisfied with Hometown Buffet and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hometown Buffet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Hometown Buffet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hometown Buffet?

Comments