Marysville, California

Eagan Road, MN 55121 USA

RE: Manager of Yuba City, CA Restaurant

Patrick Deland

Dear Sirs,

I wanted to take a moment to commend the newest manager of HOMETOWN BUFFET here in Yuba City. Since Patrick arrived the atmosphere of the entire restaurant experience has changed for the better for our church. Before, some Sundays we would come to eat, sometimes we were disappointed with the food quality and sometimes the food temperature and several times some food items were slow in being replenished in the trays.

Since Patrick has come the food is always delicious and hot, there isn’t a shortage of clean plates, bowls, cups, glasses or silverware. The entire staff seems more upbeat and very friendly, no one without a smile. The staff genuinely seems to enjoy being there at work. From Patrick to cashier’s, carvers, waiters and waitresses all seem to know our names and always makes us feel glad we came.

Patrick went out of his way to introduce himself to me, being the pastor of our church, shortly after he became the new manager. He shared a fundraising idea with me involving buying a group amount of meals that could help us with fund raising activities. In the future we intend to take him up on that idea.

I personally want to thank the HOMETOWN BUFFET CORPORATION for the caliber of Managers you hire like Patrick. He is an asset to our community in the dining experience. We have decided to exclusively have our church dinners and fellowship at Hometown Buffet each Sunday afternoon. I used to own a trucking company and an employee like Patrick is one in a thousand, hope you find many more like him

Thank you again for your wonderful restaurant.

Pastor Larry Koen

Review about: Hometown Buffet Staff.

4.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hometown Buffet Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hometown Buffet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion