Hometown Buffet - Great New Manager at Yuba City, CA location
CORPORATE OFFICE, HEADQUARTERS
1020 Discovery Road, Ste. 100
Eagan Road, MN 55121 USA
RE: Manager of Yuba City, CA Restaurant
I wanted to take a moment to commend the newest manager of HOMETOWN BUFFET here in Yuba City. Since Patrick arrived the atmosphere of the entire restaurant experience has changed for the better for our church. Before, some Sundays we would come to eat, sometimes we were disappointed with the food quality and sometimes the food temperature and several times some food items were slow in being replenished in the trays.
Since Patrick has come the food is always delicious and hot, there isn’t a shortage of clean plates, bowls, cups, glasses or silverware. The entire staff seems more upbeat and very friendly, no one without a smile. The staff genuinely seems to enjoy being there at work. From Patrick to cashier’s, carvers, waiters and waitresses all seem to know our names and always makes us feel glad we came.
Patrick went out of his way to introduce himself to me, being the pastor of our church, shortly after he became the new manager. He shared a fundraising idea with me involving buying a group amount of meals that could help us with fund raising activities. In the future we intend to take him up on that idea.
I personally want to thank the HOMETOWN BUFFET CORPORATION for the caliber of Managers you hire like Patrick. He is an asset to our community in the dining experience. We have decided to exclusively have our church dinners and fellowship at Hometown Buffet each Sunday afternoon. I used to own a trucking company and an employee like Patrick is one in a thousand, hope you find many more like him
Thank you again for your wonderful restaurant.
Pastor Larry Koen
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Hometown Buffet Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "I ordered an e-gift card on The Cheesecake Factory's website the morning of December 3, 2013. The website states that the recipient typically receives the gift within 2-4 hours; however,..."
- "I have been very petition with this company imprint.com and 24 hours wristbands which is the same company. I have spent over $10,000 order from this company. At first the..."
- "I ordered a sun visor for the driver side of my ford escape for $68. It came in filthy dirty and banged up. This was not what I was expecting..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."