1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I'm a long time customer at Hometown. i go to 1008 East 17th St in Santa Ana California.

I've seen Many Mangers come and go. I stopped today 03/02/2018. I was Charged almost $14.00 to Eat. I asked for more Chicken Drums sticks, because the Pan had out.

I needed to wait 20 minutes for Fresh drum sticks. This will not be tolerated. I have noticed the decline in service and also productivity. I spoke to General Manager Veronica Vences.

The Managers spend more time inside there office then need too. The Restaurant is 95 percent Hispanic and they don't complain, they except the circumstances. I hope the Atmosphere gets better. i won't get my hopes up.

On my visit it was very slow, even after leaving at 6:30pm. The Price had something to do with the size of the Crowd, any other time it would be busy. My name is Robert Kincaid (714) 454 -3707.

Have a good Day, looking forward to a Response. Please don't tell me your sorry like Veronica did, Sorry does nothing for me.

Review about: Hometown Buffet Chicken.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Poor service.

Comments

You won't tolerate waiting 20 minutes for fresh drumsticks? Lol, so you prefer raw food?